1/24/15

Dress for the Prom

Hello! I can't believe in this that you come here. That's amazing and thanks you for this so much! I'm soooo lazy so that situation uplifting me. In this time in Poland we have a lot of Prom bal now! A lot of my friends they are now on this amazing party. In Poland prom is 100 days before matura exams and We're dancing all night with are friends and teachers. I'm so jealous because I'll have this prom in the next year! :( But now I have a few propositions for you guys for simply or glamour, expansive or chip dress from the ball! I know how important is the dress in that special day so here you go! 


Rosegal




$31.97

 Sheinside

$21.83

$15.83

 $17.99

 $27.79

OASAP 

 $17.90

$17.90  

$23.90  

ROMWE 

 $28.33

 $13.33

 $13.33

That's only one proposition of thousand of lovely dresses. I hope so you like this propsition! Which one do you wear for your prom? You like  more mini or maxi dresses? Let me know! 
See you again soon,
Beeeeyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! That mean for me a lot! :)